Operator Location US-IL-East Alton Posted Date 8 hours ago(9/30/2019 7:07 PM) Job ID 2019BE-36EA # Positions 1 Category Hourly Production - All Openings
GBC Metals, LLC, doing business as Olin Brass, utilizes more than 60 different copper-based alloys to produce specialized sheet and strip products for a variety of end uses. Primary markets for our high-performance products include automotive, microelectronic, and communication interconnects, as well as a long history in the supply of standard alloys in the manufacture of ammunition, coinage, and builders’ hardware. We draw strength and success from the dedication of our employees, many of whom have spent decades working in our industry. We currently have an opportunity for an Operator at our East Alton, Illinois, facility.
- Operate equipment.
- Responsible for producing a quality product in an efficient manner including set up, calibration, and production changeovers.
- Assist Maintenance Techs with the completion of both preventative maintenance and breakdown tasks in order to minimize down time.
- Direct other production and support employees and perform administrative duties.
- High School Diploma or equivalency.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Three years of manufacturing experience or heavy labor experience.
- Must be able to work shift-work and mandatory overtime.
**Starting pay rate is $22.47/hr**
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Location/Region: East Alton, IL