Experience in dealership management, automotive sales, retail sales, warranty processing or customer service/support are encouraged to apply.
Join us at Auffenberg Dealer Group, a family owned group since 1942!
We value our team members and pride ourselves on promoting from within.
If you are looking for an exciting career working with a progressive management staff, state of the art tools and cutting edge technology apply today!
WHAT WE OFFER
* Health Insurance * Dental Insurance
* Vision Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Full Supplemental Insurance Menu
* FSA (Flexible Spending Account)
* Holidays off
* 401K w/Match
* Cardinals, Blues, Fox, Muny, Ballpark Village Tickets
* Responsible for helping our customers arrange the financing of their purchases and presenting them with additional products that enhance their vehicle and ownership experience.
* Proficient at structuring deals for maximum profitability and collectability
Fully proficient with title laws and registration process
Maintains proficiency and certifications as required for the position
Accurately desks deals, submits deals to lenders for approval, makes credit decisions, and effectively closes deals
Ensures all deals are fully compliant with local, state and federal guidelines
Prepares paperwork, contracts and delivers deals
Accurately audits team deals Post-Sale
Ensures the expeditious funding of all contracts
* College degree preferred or equivalent experience
Knowledge of dealership finance and insurance procedures
Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
Must be willing to submit to a background check & drug screen
Location/Region: O Fallon, IL (62269)