Auffenberg Dealer Group of Illinois is currently seeking a Warranty Administrator.
Auffenberg is looking for a talented and self-motivated Warranty Administrator to help expand our service team.
Auffenberg is a family owned and operated dealer group that can offer excellent pay and benefits.Description:The Warranty Administrator position is responsible for the submission, correction, and collection of warranty claims within the guidelines of the dealership and/or manufacturer.
Warranty Administrators act as a liaison between external customers and all those involved internally at the dealership in the warranty claim process.
This includes but is not limited to: service technicians, general office staff, new/used vehicle sales staff and service/parts department personnel.
The Warranty Administrator reports directly to the Service Manager.Primary Responsibilities:* Assist the Service Team to accurately code warranty jobs in the Data Management System.
* Review warranty claims for accuracy, completeness and adherence to documentation standards required by the dealership and/or OEM.
* Process and submit warranty claims daily according to dealership and/or OEM specifications for payment.
* Handle rejected claims according to dealership and/or OEM specifications and follow up on outstanding claims.
* Reconcile factory payments to dealership receivables.
* Submit daily requests for corrections to accounting office for outstanding and paid warranty claims.
* Obtain the Service Manager’s approval for claims that must be adjusted to policy expense.
* Proactive communication with service team/parts team/OEM as appropriate to explain warranty covered, not covered, and ongoing communication and issue resolution.
Ensure high level of customer experience and focus.
* Maintain positive working relationships with the service and parts departments.
* Establish and maintain relationships with OEM’s designated warranty representatives.
* Keep abreast on all required OEM announcements, bulletins, communications, recalls, etc.
* Stay current on all required OEM training.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Previous Warranty Administrator experience required* ADP experience a plus* Outstanding communication skills* Professional appearance and work ethic* Great attitude with a high-energy personality* Superior customer service skills* Basic understanding of vehicle systems* Basic understanding of computer keyboard operations* Valid driver’s licenseWill Train the right individual - Must have clerical experience.
* Competitive pay plan* 401(k) package* Medical, dental and vision insurance* Paid Holidays* Employee referral program* Employee discounts on vehicle purchase, parts and service* Opportunities for growth and advancementCandidates are expected to be professional in manner and appearance, and possess high attention to detail.
Applicants must be dependable, persistent, good problem solvers and have excellent customer service skills.
If you want to join a fast-growing excellent automotive team, apply now!Job Type: Full-time
Location/Region: Belleville, IL (62220)