Saint Louis,Missouri,United States 6J7BP1 The Boeing Company is currently seeking Entry Level Software Engineers to start a career with a team where Software really matters. We are seeking college graduates to work on a variety of exciting opportunities with training systems products in St. Louis, Missouri.
Software is an integral part of each of these products and these products are integral parts of the defense of multiple nations. If you come to work with us you will be responsible for full life-cycle software development which means you will have a hand in defining the requirements; designing, implementing and testing the software; and supporting these products through delivery and in the field.
There are a number of possible job assignments, including:
- Pilot Training Simulators
- Maintenance Training Simulators
- Instructor Operator Stations
- Flight Environment Simulations
As a Software Engineer you will work with a team in a casual but professional environment where there is long-term potential for career growth into management or technical leadership positions.
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world. Basic Qualifications (Required):
- Classroom or professional experience developing software.
- The ability to obtain a US Security clearance (post start), which requires US Citizenship
- Preferred degrees are Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and Electrical Engineering.
- A cumulative 3.0 or higher GPA. (Please list your cumulative grade point average (GPA) clearly on your resume)
- Education or experience in calculus and physics.
- Knowledge of C++, C#, and/or Java.
- Prior Internship experience
Candidates should have good written and verbal communication skills and the ability and desire to work in a team environment.
Limited travel may be required depending on the job assignment.
This position requires the ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.Typical Education/Experience:
Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard. Yes, 10 % of the Time Global Services & Support Entry Level No No Standard United States; The Boeing Company Job Requirements:
Salary Range: Neg-Neg Relocation: Travel: Job Ident #: 1700002872