More than 5,800 professionals at Lockton provide 48,000 clients around the world with risk management, insurance, employee benefits consulting, and retirement services that improve their businesses. From its founding in 1966 in Kansas City, Missouri, Lockton has attracted entrepreneurial professionals who have driven its growth to become the largest privately held, independent insurance broker in the world and10th largest overall. For seven consecutive years, Business Insurance magazine has recognized Lockton as a "Best Place to Work in Insurance." To see the latest insights from Lockton’s experts, check Lockton Market Update .
The Account Executive provides strategic planning and consulting advice to assigned book of healthcare business, and manages the day-to-day servicing requirements of healthcare clients.
Servicing these accounts will include:
- Handling daily service needs
- Annual reviews
- Marketing of initial coverages
- Medical professional liability
- Directors and officer’s liability
- Related property/casualty coverages for our healthcare clients
- 5years of prior brokerage experience with national accounts
- Must have experience with commercial lines; medical professional liability and malpractice a plus
- 5years Property Casualty experience
- 5 plus years’ experience with large accounts including self-insurance
- Full working knowledge of commercial insurance and risk management solutions for complex national accounts
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to explain complex numbers to others
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proven leadership skills with the strongest of values placed on service to others
- Interpersonal skills to build and maintain effective relationship with internal and external customers
Please submit cover letter with resume and application.
Lockton is known throughout the insurance industry as an entrepreneurial, progressive and successful insurance broker. As a result of continued individual and group accomplishments, Lockton has a record of steady and substantial growth. If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering unparalleled service, Lockton is interested in hearing from you.
Lockton Companies, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. As a privately held company, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package reflecting our commitment to attracting and retaining great individuals. This includes health and dental coverage, which begins on your first day of work, 401(k) with match and immediate vesting, a competitive vacation plan and unrivaled career advancement opportunities.