CLASS A CDL DRIVER
Lazer Spot is the industry leader in providing third-party yard management services, yard design and operational synergies. We are dedicated to providing our customers with excellent and value-added service, efficiency, customer service and a safe working environment.
The primary responsibility of a Driver is to drive a spotter truck and / or a day cab. He / She should be proficient in spotting trailers at his/ her work site and/ or shuttling trailers over public roads. Spotters move trailers around distribution centers to and from loading doors. The spotter unit has a hydraulic fifth wheel & requires that the airlines be hooked & unhooked with each move.
- Driving 70%, Climbing 15%, Opening & Closing trailer doors 15%
- Climb in and out of truck in order to unhook/hook the trailers up to the unit.
- Maintain radio or telephone contact with base or supervisor to receive instructions or to be dispatched to new location.
- Drive truck with capacity of more than 3 tons to transport and deliver cargo, materials, or damaged vehicle.
- Clean, inspect, and service vehicles.
- Valid CDL Class A License
- Valid DOT/ Medical card
- Satisfactory Motor Vehicle Record
- Be able to pass a criminal background check
- At least 23 years of age
- Ability to perform work required in a timely & safe manner to meet service schedules & customer commitments
- Ability to handle, communicate & meet customer requirements professionally & diplomatically
- Weekly pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
- Life insurance coverage
- Long Term Disability & Short Term Disability coverage
- 401k Plan with company match
- Paid Time Off & holidays
- Retention & referral bonus*
- Periodic performance increases**
*applicable in certain states/ sites only
**increase vary depending on performance reviews