Overview Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/VeteransEnterprise Commercial Trucks has an immediate opening for aPart-TimeVehicle Service Attendant
(VSA) at O’fallon ILlocation. Our Commercial Truck Division provides transportation solutions within the commercial truck industry, renting business to business. Our goal is to provide high service levels and clean, well-maintained trucks. The VSA will be responsible for cleaning, detailing, and providing light maintenance on a diverse fleet of light and medium-duty trucks.The position is part-time, working approximately 20-25 hours per week Monday-Friday 7am-12pm
. In addition, this is a DOT safety sensitive position. Responsibilities
Clean vehicle interior and exterior and also clean vehicle windshields, windows, mats, etc.Drive various vehicles safely and efficiently while on and off the lot and while assisting with local vehicle deliveries and miscellaneous job related dutiesCheck and maintain fluid levels on all vehiclesNotify manager of any potential unsafe equipment, conditions and vehicle problemsPerform basic maintenance such as tire pressure, check fluids, replace marker lights, the lift gate, etc.Conduct medium duty labor (able to lift 50 lbs and have the ability to lift, carry, push or pull a variety of tools, equipment and materials; and balance, stoop, kneel and crouch)Keep work area, tools, and equipment organized and in clean and working conditionPerform miscellaneous job-related duties as assignedMaintain a regular and reliable level of attendance
- Must be at least 21 years old for DOT regulations
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Are you able to work at the following location: 909 W Highway 50 O’Fallon, IL 62269
- Must be available to work the followingschedule: Monday-Friday 7am-12pm
- DOTRequirements:We are subject to certain Department of Transportation (DOT) Regulations
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and be qualified to drive under DOT regulations. Applicants will be required to submit an appropriate medical examiner’s certificate, or submit to and successfully complete a D.O.T. medical examination. No moonlighting is allowed (no other paid employment allowed).