Overview Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/VeteransOur Enterprise CarShareAmbassador plays an integral role in the success of the Enterprise CarShare program on an individual Campus. For a college student, real-world professional marketing experience can put you above the rest when you enter the job market.The goal of the part-time position is to increase our membership base across campus as well as drive increased usage from existing members. This is a paid position, and there will also be eligibility for performance incentives as you help to grow the business. Responsibilities When you join our Enterprise CarShare Ambassador Program, you’ll acquire highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to marketing and promoting a new and growing brand. Responsibilities include:
- Weekly On-Campus Marketing
- Participate in two on Campus Meetings per month
- Identify, organize and execute two special events per semester (one per quarter)
- Maintain Sales and Marketing Journal
- Project: Develop future on campus marketing strategies or identify new ways to develop Enterprise CarShare’s brand, usage, etc.
- Must be minimum of 18 years old
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no more than 2moving violations and/or at fault accidents within 3 years of date of hire and no drug or alcohol related conviction (DUI, DWI) on record within 5 years of date of hire
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be aSophomore, Junior or Senior enrolled full time(i.e. graduatingbetween December2017 and May 2020)
- Must be a current college student atMaryville University.
- Must have 6 months of sales, customer service, marketing or management experience.
- Must be able to startfor the Fall 2017 semester and work through the end of the Spring 2018 semester (minimum 1 school year commitment)