Title:BUSINESS SYSTEMS CONSULTANT
Location:Charlotte NC / Des Moines IA / Winston Salem NC / Salt Lake City UT / St Louis MO
Our client, a leading financial institution, seeks aBusiness Systems Consultant.
- Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes.
- Prepares specifications for system changes.
- May develop systems test plan components and test scripts.
- May act as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies.
- May provide direction and/or guidance to less experienced staff.
- Ability to track goals to dates is a requirement.
- Experience writing requirements, reports, and other technical documentation is a requirement.
- Ability to craft and run data queries is a requirement.
- Technical project management experience is a plus.
- Work hours need to be flexible due to time zone differences and infrastructure change limitations.
- Enterprise experience is a plus.
***Will consider H1B transfer candidates***
Whether you are actively pursuing new job opportunities, or simply seeking market insight or career advice, MATRIX has you covered. At over $200 million in revenue, we offer access to top-tier client companies, value-added services and benefits that rival or exceed those of even our largest competitors. To learn more about how MATRIX is making your job search experience better, click the banner below or visit http://www.matrixres.com/infographic/index.html.
Please Note: Your resume will never be submitted to a client company without your prior knowledge and consent to do so.