Location:Saint Louis MO
Our client, a leading financial institution, seeks aBusiness Systems Consultant.
- Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes.
- Prepares specifications for system changes.
- Recommends and initiates systems testing.
- Acts as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies.
- Provides direction and guidance to less experienced staff.
- Support the forward movement of business initiatives by partnering with business teams, technology delivery teams and project management as part of the day to day activities for User Acceptance Testing.
- Provide testing assistance/training to other members of the Account Servicing Solutions and Strategy Team and to UAT testing participants
- Develops UAT strategy and leads testing initiative for a team, Review requirements to confirm testability
- Analyze requirements to ensure understanding of testing needs
- Partner with the Business Analyst to ensure test cases address the documented requirements.
- Plan, organize, estimate, document and execute UAT activities.
- Review business requirements and functional specification documents to define testing scope
- Document and execute functional and regression test scripts within Quality Center application
- Identify and gather test data
- Enter defects and re-test when they have been corrected
- Validate production/Implementation deployments by executing a subset of test scripts
- Assist in building out a regression test bed suite o Mentor other QA testers
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience.
- 5+ years experience in a testing role using Software Development Life Cycle processes
- Excellent analysis skills to drive out test scenarios and scripts in business requirements and functional specification documents
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, demonstrating the ability to communicate across organizations, across organizational levels and within teams
- Strong influencing, conflict management and negotiation skills
- Ability to multitask in a highly complex, fast paced environment
- Proven ability to quickly adjust to changing priorities
- Must be a team player and willing to help others as needed to make the team/release successful
- Previous brokerage and/or financial services
- 3+ years’ experience using the Quality Center Test Tool for test script development, execution and defect tracking.
***Will consider H1B transfer candidates***
Whether you are actively pursuing new job opportunities, or simply seeking market insight or career advice, MATRIX has you covered. At over $200 million in revenue, we offer access to top-tier client companies, value-added services and benefits that rival or exceed those of even our largest competitors. To learn more about how MATRIX is making your job search experience better, click the banner below or visit http://www.matrixres.com/infographic/index.html.
Please Note: Your resume will never be submitted to a client company without your prior knowledge and consent to do so.