General Purpose: Assists the Franchisee in providing client care coordination and serve as a single point of contact for care professionals, clients, families, and providers to ensure expectations are met or exceeded.
* Receives referral calls, documents job orders, assists in staffing orders with qualified personnel, and/or organizes/reorganizes job schedules for home care personnel.
* New client enrollment. * Initial and subsequent screening assessments.
* Conducts Home Evaluations/Visits. * Promotes agency through education to prospective and existing patients/clients.
* Assists with supervision of all care professionals.
* Completes on-call rotation/responsibilities with office staff.
* Creates and maintains staff schedules.
* Assists with filling in shifts when scheduling conflicts, call-ins, etc.
* Provides staffing for sick leave, vacation, long term leave.
* Schedule’s client appointments/visits according to care plans and staff availability.
* Enters scheduling data, creates schedules.
* Contacts care providers and clients regarding day-to-day changes.
* Discerns client services required as outlined in agreements, urgent requests and care plans.
* Enters staff and client information into database.
* Maintains staff and client database in software system* Maintains staff and client statistics, and reports.
* Maintains call – in and retention report.
* Identifies and resolves situations and problems taking action, within authority limits, to prevent reoccurrence of any negative issues.
* Maintains mature problem-solving approach under stressful circumstances.
* Provides input to management on improving processes and procedures, developing recognition and reward programs, and becoming more cost and time efficient. * Identification of resources to address client’s health, daily living, and safety needs.
Performing administrative tasks associated with service to clients including scheduling, logging, documenting all appointments and services; provide information, notices and regular communications with clients and designee.
* Conduct introductory visits with all new care professionals for each case.
* On-site supervisory visits for care professionals per management expectations* On-site case supervisory visits with clients/families per management expectations* Regular telephone contact or home visits per the client’s Service Agreement.
* Liaison and coordination with family members, designees, and providers.
* Fulfilling all tasks in a thorough, timely, and reliable manner.
* Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.
* May have access to personal health information (“PHI”) necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. Access to use and ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each organization/department.Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:* High school graduate or equivalent* One year of related business experience or an equivalent of education and work experience may be considered * Experience working in the senior field is a plus* Must possess a valid driver’s licenseKnowledge, Skills & Abilities Required: * Evidence of essential leadership, communication, education, and counseling skills.
* Proficiency in communication technologies (email, cell phone, etc.)
* Highly organized with ability to keep accurate notes and records.
* Core values consistent with a patient- and family-centered approach to care.
* Demonstrates professional, appropriate, effective, and tactful communication skills, including written, verbal and nonverbal.
* Demonstrates a positive attitude and respectful, professional customer service.
* Acknowledges patient’s rights on confidentiality issues, maintains patient confidentiality at all times, and follows HIPAA guidelines and regulations.
* Proactively acts as patient advocate, responding with empathy and respect to resolve patient and family concerns, and recognizes opportunities for improvement to meeting patient concerns.
* Proactively continues to educate self on providing quality care and improving professional skills.
Working Conditions & Physical Effort: * Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment.
* Ability to work flexible schedule and/or evening hours as needed.
* Able to engage in local and occasional out-of- town travel.
* Physical activity is light requiring occasional lifting/carrying up to 20 lbs.
or pushing/pulling small objects. Frequently walking or standing or sitting most of the time.
Location/Region: Fenton, MO (63026)