Location: St. Louis, MO
Responsibilities Include But Not Limited to:
- Assemble and Test models in proper sequence following blueprints, drawings, schematics, and work instructions both oral and written in a safe and efficient manner.
- Use assembly parts blueprints, drawings, schematics, work instructions, bills of material, and inspection equipment.
- Utilize knowledge of Lincoln's sub-assemblies as well as manual, pneumatic, and electrically operated equipment, tools, and fixtures to ensure quality operations.
- Diagnose and correct malfunction in models.
- Report any discrepancies or unusual difficulties to the Department Leader or Supervisor
- Suggest improvements where possible.
- Ability to read and use assembly parts blueprints, drawings, schematics, work instructions, bills of material, and inspection equipment.
- Must be able to lift, bend, twist, and adapt to normal factory shop conditions.
- Perform transactions for own work as required.
- Keep area clean and orderly.
You may know SKF as the world leading supplier of products and solutions in the rolling bearing business. In addition, we are one of the leading players in seals, mechatronics, lubrication systems, and services which include technical support, maintenance services, condition monitoring and training. The inherent skills and competence of our around 40,000 employees help us to fulfil our objective of creating more intelligent, sustainable and innovative customer solutions. SKF is a truly global company with presence in more than 130 countries, serving an extensive range of industries and customers worldwide.
What You’ll Love About SKF:
Benefits include, but are not limited to:
Rest and Relaxation. Vacation is accrued and you will be eligible for 10 company paid holidays. Eligible for $100 monthly perfect attendance reward
Health and Wellness Benefits. SKF cares about the wellbeing of our employees. Excellent medical, vision, and dental plans to fit your needs.
Invest in your Future. Eligibility for a five percent (5%) contribution paid on a per pay period basis. Vesting in the Company 401k after one year of service
Much more! Growth opportunities, employee assistance program, life insurance, vehicle discount programs, and with so many benefits to working for SKF, we could not name them all!
Reporting to: Assembly Manager
Preferred location: St. Louis, MO
Job ID: 15603
SKF provides equal employment [and affirmative action] opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.
By applying to this job you acknowledge how SKF treats candidate data. Click HERE to review the SKF Data Privacy Consent Statement.
Location/Region: St. Louis, Missouri