Associate Product Manager Automatic Lubrication Systems
Location: St. Louis, MO USA
SKF has been making the world spin since 1907!
SKF is an industry-leading manufacturer that's dedicated to a culture of belonging, where our people flourish in an equitable environment that promotes leadership development and career growth.
As an SKF team member, you’ll join 40,000 colleagues from more than 130 countries developing bearing technology and services that make rotation more reliable and sustainable. Sustainability is at the heart of everything we do- SKF aims to have net zero greenhouse gas emissions at all our production facilities by 2030.
SKF products keep vehicles rolling, power the machines that put food on your table, and even reach into the cosmos as part of the Mars rover mission. Founded in Sweden in 1907, today SKF is publicly traded on the Nasdaq Stockholm with annual sales in 2020 of approximately $10 billion.
If you love diving into customer challenges, developing innovative business solutions, and are a strong team player, we are looking for a can-do product manager to help us grow!
In this fast-paced Associate Product Manager role, you will support the development and market release of high impact products for customers in diverse markets such as power generation, mining, construction, agriculture, and other strategic industries. You will be responsible for developing business cases, planning projects, communicating with various stakeholders, interfacing with management, and working to ensure that we are delivering against quality and business expectations. You will work with global and cross-functional experts to help grow SKF’s market share by delivering high impact solutions and supporting sales and the automatic lubrication product team.
Responsibilities Include But Not Limited to:
- Manage new product development, primarily for the Americas Region, with an eye on the needs of global users.
- Develop an aggressive strategy and supportive roadmap for short- and long-term product line growth.
- Maintain focus on a mix of innovative new designs and wholly sourced products.
- Develop clear, concise, business cases defining product features, costs, and risks.
- Present business cases to leadership team.
- Collaborate with key global suppliers to identify and bring to market potential new product concepts.
- Refine and rationalize current product offering.
- Set an example for, and mentor your teammates.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or business
- 2+ years of product management
- Alternate leadership examples will be accepted in place of work experience
- Proven leadership and stakeholder management skills.
- Prior experience coordinating with customers, engineers, procurement, product managers, sales, and other teams.
- Goal orientated, and thrives in a dynamic and innovative environment with a focus on delivering results.
- Present strong leadership and communication Skills.
- Ability to motivate and influence people at all levels.
- You have a growth mindset, a positive can-do-attitude, and proven record of leading people and projects.
- A strong desire to help define a fun and inclusive product management culture
- Ability to motivate, develop and influence people and teams
- Comprehensive communication skills in the English language both verbal and written.
SKF is the world's leading supplier of products and solutions in the rolling bearing business. In addition, we are one of the leading players in seals, mechatronics, lubrication systems, and services which include technical support, maintenance services, condition monitoring, and training. The inherent skills and competence of our around 40,000 employees help us to fulfil our objective of creating more intelligent, sustainable, and innovative customer solutions. SKF is a truly global company with a presence in more than 130 countries, serving an extensive range of industries and customers worldwide.
The Lubrication Management division of SKF consists of a global team that develops and manufactures lubrication solutions and tools & equipment for use in industrial applications and automotive shops. To be able to double the business at improved margins by 2030, SKF must be a leader in product and service development. In the Lubrication Management team, we are looking to add talent, embrace technology, and drive innovations across our business. In our Automatic Lubrication System business, we are developing and improving products and solutions that help our customers become better at what they do every day!
What You’ll Love About SKF:
We offer a great team environment, diverse culture, comprehensive benefits, and an exciting opportunity to work in a dynamic, global environment. And, we have something that very few other companies have: a deep understanding of almost all industrial applications. Everywhere there is rotation, there is a good chance that our products, capabilities and, more importantly, skilled colleagues, are helping customers get better performance from their machinery.
Benefits Include But Not Limited to:
Rest and Relaxation. Vacation is accrued and you will be eligible for 10 company paid holidays. Eligible for $100 monthly perfect attendance reward.
Health and Wellness Benefits. SKF cares about the wellbeing of our employees. Excellent medical, vision, and dental plans to fit your needs.
Invest in your Future. Eligibility for a five percent (5%) contribution paid on a per pay period basis. Vesting in the Company 401k after one year of service.
Much more! Growth opportunities, employee assistance program, life insurance, vehicle discount programs, and with so many benefits to working for SKF, we could not name them all!
Reports to: Product Line Manager, Lubrication Product Lines, Americas
Location: St. Louis, MO USA
Job ID: 15806
SKF provides equal employment [and affirmative action] opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.
By applying to this job you acknowledge how SKF treats candidate data. Click HERE to review the SKF Data Privacy Consent Statement.
Location/Region: St. Louis, Missouri