General Purpose:Markets Interim HealthCare staffing services to prospective clients and current customers to increase profitable sales and continue the development of this business line in the marketplace. Identify company staffing needs, work in conjunction with other departments to effectively recruit and hire qualified and competent staff.
Support company growth through effective, consistent recruiting and retention activities, and staffing contract negotiation.Essential Functions (Staffing Development):* Establishes and maintains contacts and relationships with key individuals who are ordering sources and decision makers for staffing business, including but not limited to: hospitals, long term care and assisted living facilities, correctional facilities, surgery centers, home health agencies, insurance companies, corporations utilizing health care staffing services, physicians, schools and organizations facilitating wellness programs.
* Establishes and maintains prospect information on potential opportunities that exist through state/federal opportunities as well as group purchasing organization and hospital associations.
* Prepares and conducts presentations regarding Interim HealthCare to organizations where prospective clients might be reached or influenced.
* Implements account development strategies to sell to and secure growth in account market share with large complex organizations.
* Uses contact management system to track and report on activity as well as monitor account development status and plan next steps; reviews reports and activity with Director or designee.
* Establishes a territory and key targeted account plan that will result in effective market coverage and solid return on time invested.
* Maintains knowledge of current regulations for health care staffing* Meets with appropriate managers to monitor customer service levels and review identified target accounts.
* Works to achieve pre-established goals (i.e.
sales targets, hours growth, gross margin targets.).
* Ensures pricing profitability, expense prudence and budget adherence.
* Demonstrated excellent analytical, negotiating and problem solving skills.
* Markets available field staff through client marketing calls, i.e.
faxed nurse profile forms. * Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.
* May have access to personal health information (“PHI”) necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. Access to use and ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each organization/department.Essential Functions (Healthcare Recruiter):* Coordinating recruitment advertising, to include use of Internet recruiting tools.
* Complete consistent activities around mining job boards, posting current up to date needs and tele-recruiting.
* Participates in recruiting activities, including job fairs, conventions.
* Makes presentations to schools, including but not limited to nursing and C.N.A.
training programs. * Recommends plans and conducts various recruitment and retention activities, including recruitment open houses, employee recognition events, employee activation, etc.
* Coordinates the application process, including telephone and Internet responses, application scheduling, interviewing.
* Participates in screening and interviewing of applicants.
* Coordinates the new hire orientation process.
* Assumes Staffing Coordinator’s duties in her absence.
* Participates in On-Call rotation with office admin team.
* Ensures that all state, federal and company standards are met in the hiring process.
* Compiles reports and presents and interprets reports and data to management.
* Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.
* May have access to personal health information (PHI) necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. Parameters of access, use and disclosure are further defined by the organization or department.Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:* Bachelor’s Degree in business-related subject or equivalent work experience and training.
* Three (3) to five (5) years successful sales experience with comparable customers, preferably health care staffing or commercial staffing services.
* Two years’ experience in a recruiting or human resources.
* Interviewing experience (preferred)
Location/Region: Fenton, MO (63026)